Monday 10 a.m - 11 a.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- 15 years CAE engineer focusing on automotive safety performance and methods development
- LS-DYNA (LS-PrePost, LSTaSC, LSOPT)
- Abaqus Standard
- Development of online short course: Introduction to LS-DYNA
- Preference-based topology optimization of a body-in-white structure for crash and static loadcases
- Low-speed pole impact accelerometer correlation improvement
- Topology optimization of extruded aluminum bumper cross section to improve energy absorption characteristics
- Leading effort to develop Certification in Practice of Computer-Aided Engineering for professional development