Monday and Friday 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 9+ years of experience with Matlab and Simulink
- AxiSuite (ExoThermia)
- Engine startability simulation, control and calibration automation
- Uncertainty analysis of GDI engine and test cell
- Vehicle health monitoring: prognosis of lead acid batteries and tire tread
- Benchmarking of transient fueling control for PFI engines
- Development of a course - Model based design and hardware in the loop validation and verification
- Modeling and simulation support for hybrid electric vehicle powertrain development for USPS vehicles
- Diagnosis of gasoline particulate filters
- Prognosis of Li-Ion battery packs particularly used in Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
- Assessment of emissions improvements using post-TWC O2 sensor in fueling control for motorcycle applications
Chang, C. Y., Tulpule, P., Rizzoni, G., Zhang, W., & Du, X. (2017). A probabilistic approach for prognosis of battery pack aging. Journal of Power Sources, 347, 57-68.
Tulpule, P., Rezaeian A., Karumanchi, A., Midlam-Mohler, S., (2017), Model Based Design and Hardware in the Loop validation: A new course development, American Control Conference, IEEE
Tulpule, P., Chang, C. Y., & Rizzoni, G. (2016, October). Li-ion cell aging model online parameter estimation for improved prognosis. In Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC), ASME.
Tulpule, P. J., & Kelkar, A. G. (2014). Integrated Robust Optimal Design Using Bilinear Matrix Inequality Approach Via Sensitivity Minimization. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 136(3), 031012.
Hegde, B., Midlam-Mohler, S., & Tulpule, P. J. (2015, October). Thermal Model of Fuse Dynamics for Simulation Under Intermittent DC Faults. In ASME 2015 Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (pp. V002T34A008-V002T34A008). American Society of Mechanical Engineers.