where her research interests focus on workforce development, adult learning, and distance education for engineers. She is currently leading the educational programs at the SIMCenter which include educational initiatives to promote simulation and modeling in industry as well as on campus. She has several years of experience in industry as a CAE analyst focusing on vehicle crash modeling and topology optimization.
- Currently employed at the Ohio State University Simulation Innovation and Modeling Center (SIMCenter). Responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing education programs offered through SIMCenter including an online certificate program in simulation and modeling
- Coordinating with faculty and research staff to provide necessary content to support student learning objectives
- Application support for faculty, staff, and student projects
- Project support for various center projects and initiatives
- Research interests focus on professional development and adult education specifically in the STEM fields.
- 15 years as an automotive engineering analyst focusing on structural simulation and automotive safety performance at Honda R&D Americas.
- 4.5 years as an automotive test engineer working on vehicle and component strength and durability.
- Project management experience in higher education and automotive sector.