Systems Modeling & Simulation (SMS) education overview
Increase your competitive edge with this new online program offered by SMS_ThinkTank™ in partnership with SIMCenter. This three-course professional development program will help you gain a strong understanding of business needs related to the systems modeling and simulation concepts and industry-leading best-practices. Tracks are designed for executives, managers, and practitioners.
SMS_ThinkTank™ is internationally known for its expertise in the Systems Modeling and Simulation disciplines, including the Digital Twin, Industry 4.0, and related simulation areas. They provide comprehensive and objective education and training for today's business and engineering professionals. To learn more SMS_ThinkTank™, credentialing and program structure click here.
What you'll learn
- Systems Modeling & Simulation: essentials, architecture & challenges in deployment
- Digital Twin fundamentals: its role, challenges in implementation & maturity levels
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE): fundamentals, business perspective & deep dive.
Designed for the busy professional
A blend of asynchronous delivery is paired with synchronous meetings to maximize flexibility for busy professionals while also providing important discussion opportunities with the instructors and fellow learners.
- Materials will be delivered asynchronously to provide flexibility to learners
- Meetings will be scheduled over Microsoft Teams
- Pre-recorded lectures are available 24/7 through the university’s Scarlet Canvas Learning platform
- Interactive synchronous discussions will be scheduled throughout the two-week course.