SIMCenter has grown exponentially within the past few years thanks to its industry sponsors. These sponsors are integral to helping SIMCenter advance engineering education for Ohio State students and create innovative engineering solutions for challenges faced by many industries.
These sponsors give SIMCenter a broad range of experience from automotive safety to silent-running home appliences.
SIMCenter Industry Sponsors
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- American Lightweight Materials Innovation Institute
- DSO National Laboratories
- Ford Motor Company
- Greif, Inc.
- Haier Group
- Harley Davidson Motor Co.
- Honda North America, Inc.
- Honda R&D Americas, Inc.
- NASA Headquarters
- NSF Division of Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Schaeffler Group USA, Inc.
- Scientific Forming Technologies Corp.
- U.S. Department of Energy